How To Cover Hairstyle With Elastic Hook & Original Hairstyle By Stéphane Lancien Star Stylist for L’Oréal Paris
The elastic hook? Seeing the first time this spring has made us think about a tensioning bike not very glamorous, we grant you. However, looking more closely at the object of curiosity & we realized that it was a simple elastic ideal for thick hair. In digging a little deeper and we discovered its potential “high fashion”.
Whether to make a chignon bun XXL or a simple ponytail elastic hook is the number one ally express hairstyles but not that! Indeed, seen on catwalks elastic hook allows for different hairstyles from the simplest to the most sophisticated in just a few seconds.
So we had a real favorite hairstyles for the Michael Kors achieved using this elastic. In the spirit of a half-tail hair are attached to each ear.
What is love? Second life given to the elastic hooks. It attaches maintains and beautifies the hair like a headband. Original hairstyle and easy to make … copying emergency!
Perfect smoothing the lesson L’Oréal Paris
What is the right thing to perfect smoothing? What steps should I follow? You will know everything in this ingredient tutorial provided by Stéphane Lancien star stylist for L’Oréal Paris.
For you here is a summary of four key steps
- Apply the spray Elnett Hair Smoothing on pre-dried.
- Divide the formula using a brush from roots to ends.
- Then make your blow dry with a hair dryer.
- Finally a perfect finish use a flat iron from roots to ends.
Product to use Smooth the hair spray Elnett that
- Protects the hair from the heat of the hairdryer and straighteners
- Prevents frizz and static electricity
- Extends the result of brushing for 3 days
Find a tutorial on the mini-site lessons Elnett hair.
Filed Under: Hair Care Tips