Beauty is the most coveted by every woman. Having a healthy body and exudes an aura of beauty is a pride for every woman.
Beauty is not only seen from the face but can also be assessed as a whole body. Feet is part of the body most rarely getting treatment. In fact a soft clean feet can add value to the beauty of your body.
Therefore the foot also requires regular maintenance in order to look beautiful and healthy. Do not underestimate the problems you encountered on your leg.
Besides being able to make you uncomfortable the problems in your legs will reduce your confidence.
Problems often arise in the heel area of the foot is dry or cracked heels. Cracked heel can be caused by several things, such as fungus, skin irritation, friction with hard objects such as shoes or the floor, running the wrong way, excessive weight gain, prolonged standing, and so forth. Therefore you must be diligent in Maintain your heels every day.
The following tips will be reviewed on Caring heel so your feet still look beautiful and healthy.
• Use comfortable shoes for your feet. Note the size of the shoe and your foot size. Try not to use the shoe is too narrow because it can hurt your heel. Note also the shoe material, hard or soft. Do not use shoes made of hard to walk in a long time span.
• Expand consume water. As with any skin care consuming water is also believed to overcome the problem of cracked heels.
• Wash your feet after traveling. Spraying water can moisturize feet feet after a long use footwear. There good to soak the feet with lukewarm water regularly for Caring for your heel.
• Once your feet are clean use a special moisturizing cream for the feet. Use regularly on the heel and the surrounding area.
• To overcome the dead skin cells on the foot and heel use a scrub or pumice stone. Rub the pumice foot scrub or rub evenly on the feet regularly.
• Before going to bed, it is better to use a foot cream. Apply foot cream is useful for Treating Heel evenly and not excessive in the heel and surrounding areas. It’s good to use socks that maintain skin moisture.
• There is also irritation caused by chemical solvents, such as detergents. We recommend that when you wash, using a chemical solution that footwear is not on your feet directly.
• If you do not take place heel health improves, you should consult with a dermatologist for further treatment.
Do not let your busy life to make you forget for Treating Heel. This is important because it will keep your foot health, which would certainly make you comfortable in daily activity.
Filed Under: Beauty Tips